"Let nothing perturb you,
Nothing frighten you.
All things pass.
God does not change.
Patience achieves everything."
St. Teresa of Avila
Help is now available in Chicago and Illinois!
Getting through the grind of day-to-day life can be a challenge for many people. Most issues tend to fall within the 12 following categories. Ask yourself the following questions:
(1) Do you have trouble just getting out of bed in the morning or in being productive throughout your day? Or do you have difficulty getting to sleep in the first place? Are you unable to relax at all?
(2) Are you overwhelmed with crises or have you experienced a major traumatic event or abuse? Are you weighed down with stress and stressors? Or is ordinary everyday life a challenge?
(3) Are you having difficulty making decisions? Are you having a tough time focusing and feeling absentminded?
(4) Do you experience feelings of impending doom and don't feel positive about your future?
(5) Are you feeling guilty or having a tough time forgiving someone?
(6) Do you find yourself off-track with your life as a result of some less than optimal decisions? Are there some regrets in your life and unfinished business? Are there some struggles with addictions?
(7) Are your personal relationships strained? Do you feel disconnected or alone? Do you have difficulty communicating with others?
(8) Have you experienced loss or do you have a difficult time overcoming grief?
(9) Do you find yourself burdened by family issues? Are you having trouble overcoming a difficult childhood?
(10) Are you concerned about the condition or situation of a loved one?
(11) Do you need assistance in determining your vocation or choice of a spouse? Do you need help in discerning God's will for your life?
(12) Or do you just need someone to talk to?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, help is now available from a fully licensed professional.
Whatever your concerns might be --whether you are in need of counseling or of consultation--help is now available and with easy access. I now offer in-office as well as telephone and Skype counseling to those who live in the state of Illinois.
A faith-based approach to counseling is now available. I currently have openings for new clients in the state of Illinois. Individual therapy is offered for adults. I am dedicated to providing you treatment that is confidential, compassionate, nonjudgmental, and personalized to meet your individual needs and goals. Persons from all backgrounds and faiths are welcome.
My office has convenient access from anywhere in the Chicago area. It is adjacent to Union Station and close to Ogilvie Metra downtown. I also offer telephone and Skype counseling for those who live in the state of Illinois.
Call for a free phone consultation and further information. I can also be reached by e-mail.
Natalie Lane Eden, MBA, MA, LCPC
10 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 875
Chicago, IL 60606